Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format only.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses Times New Roman with a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic of APA style.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
1. Author holds the copyright of the article.
2. Jurnal Sains Insani owns the rights to publish the article. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor.
3. Jurnal Sains Insani follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation and list of bibliographies.