COPYRIGHT AND STYLE
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The editorial boards holds the copyright to the article published in the journal. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor. The Sains Insani journal follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation.
1. The journal owns the right to publish the article.
2. The manuscript submitted is the author’s original work. Plagiarism is strictly observed.
3. Authors hereby grant to Centre for Core Studies, USIM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
4. Creative Commons Attribution License is observed.
5. All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
6. Posting online either institutional repositories or personal websites are permitted prior to or during publication process.
7. The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
8. The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
9. No responsibility is assumed by Centre for Core Studies, USIM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.